The Jigsaw Appeal is a dedicated website which was set up in early 2017 to help you find local charity events taking place in your area. So if you are itching to run in a nearby marathon to raise money for a good cause please read on!
- Bake for Heroes allows participants to set up their own bake sales during the month of April to raise money for the Help for Heroes charity.
- BBC Children in Need is a great way for you to raise money in your local area on behalf of disabled and orphaned children.
- The Bournemouth Marathon Festival takes place in mid-late October and presents a wonderful way for you to raise money for your chosen charity as you can race over your choice of distance.
- The Longest Day Golf Challenge is run annually in June in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support, so if you are interested in playing 72 holes of golf in aid for this worthwhile cause please check out our page for further details.
- Nightrider is an annual sponsored bike ride where participants can raise money for their selected charity before joining a 100km race in three major cities across the UK.
- Race for Life is a women-only running event series devoted to raising money for Cancer Research UK, these are held several times a year and in various distances so you can be sure to find the perfect fundraising event for you.
- World's Biggest Coffee Morning is an annual charitable event that takes place on the 29th September and is run by Macmillan Cancer Support, please check our page for details of how to get involved .